Learn in the comfort of your own home.
The first lesson involves exploring what level and interests the student has, and what goals he or she would like to achieve.
Guitar for All tutors use an array of resources plus their knowledge, skills & experience to help students quickly gain confidence and proficiency with their music playing in an encouraging learning environment.
Acoustic guitar / Classical guitar / Electric guitar / Bass Guitar / Ukulele / Singing / Drums / Piano
- Private lessons / Group lessons / Skype lessons
Beginner / Intermediate / Advance (5 to 65+)
30 mins / 45 mins / 1 hour
TERM DATES for 2017
Term 1: Monday 30 January – Saturday 8 April
Term 2: Monday 24 April – Saturday 1 July
Term 3: Monday 17 July – Saturday 23 September
Term 4: Monday 9 October – Saturday 9 December
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students have the opportunity to make up lessons in the circumstance of illness. 12 hour notice of cancellation is required in these circumstances. Please contact Matthew by email or phone.
- Make-up lessons are limited to no more than 1 lesson per term. All missed lessons without 24 hour notice are counted as given and must be paid for.
- Fees for each Term are due on the second week of each Term. Overdue accounts will incur a 15% administration fee (incl GST) and can be subject to collection by legal means. Fees are charged as term fees and strictly payable in advance by direct deposit to Guitar for All and are calculated based on the number of school weeks per term.
- Notice of discontinuation or changes to enrolment must be made in writing prior to the end of the current term. By giving notice we are able to offer a place to the next waiting student before the term/year begins.
- First 3 intro lessons can not be rescheduled. Tuition fees are non - refundable.