- Beginner Acoustic Guitar & Ukulele (Kindy to Year 6)
- Intermediate Acoustic Guitar & Ukulele (Year1 to Year 6)
- Senior Acoustic Guitar (Year3 to Year 6)
Qualified guitar tutors are employed to provide weekly group lessons (maximum 10 students).
Regular home practice is expected to ensure maximum skill development.
- $22 per group 30 minute lesson
- $30 for Guitar Method Book
- $7 per pack of 5 picks
- Fees are charged as term fees and are made payable directly to Guitar for All.
- Tuition sessions will usually be scheduled for before and after school time.
- Tutors are not expected to refund lessons for student's absence from lessons due to illness.
- Parents are expected to pay full term fees, despite any holiday absences.
- Students who undertake music tuition through the school are expected to remain in the program for the whole school term.
InstrumentsGuitar and equipment can be hired or purchased directly through Guitar for All.
• Guitar Method Book : $30
• Music stand : $25
• Guitar tuner : $35
• Guitar bag : $30
• Capo : $25
• Guitar stand : $40
• Footstool : $13
• Guitar purchase :
- Valencia VC153K 3/4 size acoustic $99
- Yamaha CS40 3/4 size acoustic $189
- Yamaha full size C40 acoustic $199
• Delivery $10
• Guitar hire : $15 per week
Terms and Conditions of EnrolmentThe Guitar Program
1. Guitar for All is an extracurricular, independent, parent-paid program run and administered by Guitar for All.
2. Program Eligibility
Guitar for All will accept enrolment requests for guitar tuition from students in Years 1-6.
3. Applications for Enrolments
a) Enrolment requests are accepted upon the receipt of a completed Online Program Enrolment Request Form. Acceptance of a completed Online Program Enrolment Request Form does not guarantee a place in a Class.
b) Your child's place is only guaranteed upon receipt of the Fees by Guitar for All.
4. Confirmation of Enrolment
a) Enrolments are confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Fees, at which time students will be able to commence their lessons.
b) Should payment not be received by the invoice due date, your child's spot may be released without further notice to you. Due to the popularity and limited spaces in Guitar for All, spots cannot be held beyond the invoice due date.